You are a key member of the sales organization of our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative brand-driven global employee-owned company and CAMO Brand Sales Team.
You are challenged to grow while challenging others, finding great enjoyment in what you do and are a significant part of something much bigger than you.
You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted.
And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
Are an employee-owned company and have been a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 60 years. We have a storied history of innovation, which many say is in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we constantly ask the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our core brands of Camo, Pro-Fit and Stinger are the “asked for brands” in their respective segments. Found at some of the finest names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence. Our Brand users are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands, and just like us, they are business owners. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and they depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people, our customers and our communities.
The CAMO Brand...
Launched at the 2011 IBS in Orlando, the CAMO Brand quickly established itself as the most forwarding thinking deck fastening brand in the industry.
From the foundation products, (CAMO Edge Fasteners and Marksman Pro Tool) to our latest innovations, (Edge Clips, the Lever, and Drive tools), our singular focus is to help the CAMO installer make the deck installation experience easier.
And our vision? To be the expected Brand found in the hands of any deck installer assembling cool outdoor living spaces for folks just like us.
To lead the market development efforts for the coolest fastener brand in the building materials industry . . . CAMO. As a key member of the CAMO Brand Sales Team, you are expected to drive the development and execution of the strategic and tactical initiatives necessary for growing the CAMO brand share in your assigned market area.
Specifically, you will be teaching, coaching, and converting deck builders from their method to the preferred method of installing decks the CAMO way. You will be engaged with the top deck builders and will assist each with the new ways of getting work done and creating new sources of revenue. You are building a nation of CAMO Deck Heads!
So, what does this require of you? You must be:
- An accomplished builder.
- Aspiring to the 8.
- An outstanding teacher, lister, and communicator.
- Equally comfortable on jobsites with contractors/users, lumberyards, owners/sales team and distribution sales personnel.
- Skilled at leading through influence.
- Outstanding at launching new brands, products and thoughts, directly to our brand users, inspiring them to be users of our products.
- Hungry. Competitive. Have a never quit spirit.
At your core...
Have a passion for Brands
Think of a brand you love. You use it over and over again. You count on it. It delivers every time. So, you engage with it, every time. It may be something as simple as your toothpaste, or coffee. Could be a clothing line, golf clubs or choice of car you drive. Regardless, there is something about that brand experience that calls you back. And you do.
It will be impossible for you to achieve this assignment without “getting” the endearing value of a brand. Our products don’t fit into someone else’s “finished good”. Our products are part of a unique experience for our users. Our users are “Deck Heads”. The CAMO brand has a message. The CAMO brand has a story. CAMO has a unique experience inviting the user to return – again.
Building things is in your DNA
This is a building job. You will build the CAMO Brand at the jobsite . . . one deck builder, one small business owner at a time. This is a demanding, goal-driven, action oriented, self-driven assignment.
You love the challenge and more, you love building things with and through others. You must possess a deep respect for those in the trades who build our homes.
Thrive for a challenge
The CAMO brand exists to improve the experience that end-users have when installing decking. We change how work is done! And changing how work is done is a challenge. It’s not easy. You must love and thrive on a good challenge.
You won’t win them all. Can you take a punch? Do you learn equally from success and failure? And then get back to the mission? You must be someone who thrives on helping others improve their work life.
Be an outstanding teammate
We believe the best “building” moments in life, are the moments when we build things together….. with our teammates. Are you a good teammate? Do you get that you will be part of a brand story and vision that is so much bigger than you? Are you a great encourager? Are you teachable? Coachable? Correctable? We demand great teammates. Are you one?
- Building materials / contractor experiences a necessity.
- Decking industry experience a plus.
- Evidence of continuing leadership, self-development.
- Brand leadership and involvement.
- 10 years field sales experience.
- Marketing or similar undergrad or deep industry success evident.
- Comfortable with overnight travel.
- Comfortable presenting complex information or construction methods in a clear and concise method.
- Able to engage and communicate with home builders and channel buyers.
So, if this is an assignment, culture, Brand and an industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.