"Continuous growth, commitment to employees, vendors, and our customers. Family"
Ann - Finance
"At National Nail everyone is seen as important and everyone is needed to contribute. We all matter here and are treated that way."
Chad - Product Management
"Innovative products and limitless opportunities to grow and dominate."
Chris - Warehouse
"32 plus years is a long run to be part of something that sets the industry standards for others to try and follow"
Jon - Distribution
"Lots of great opportunities if you put in the effort"
Kelly - Shipping
"National Nail is an awesome place to work because you can trust the people that you work for and we are proud of what we do."
Maricela - Packaging
"I love being a part of a company that is always striving to improve and innovate with a dare to dream attitude"
Roger - Engineering
"The family environment here at National Nail inspires me to do my best for the company and our customers"
Tammy - Finance
To apply for any of the careers listed below, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Director – Organizational Development - Grand Rapids, Michigan
Locations: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Your assignment is to work closely with our President / CEO and staff to help design, implement and facilitate the intentional leadership and professional development initiatives that enable our employee-owners to be at their best!
- Design our employee development processes which facilitate all people development initiatives.
- Facilitate the understanding of and growth in workplace / culture engagement related to key growth initiatives.
- Direct leadership and OD projects from establishing project goals and scope, defining and securing resources, project implementation, communication, and lessons learned.
- Design and implement an on-boarding curriculum which encompasses our “series of first” philosophy.
Vice-President of Sales - United States
Locations: United States
Will find you partnering closely with the President / CEO and staff in developing and leading the most respected sales organization in the building materials and heck all industries! How cool is that!
- Lead our sales organization to levels needed to continually support our exciting and aggressive growth plans.
- Develop unique service and brand solutions for our customers that raise our customer experience and creates value for our company and employee-owners.
- Engage with our executive team representing the pulse of the current and future customer direction.
- Develop, mentor and coach your team.
- Challenge and support our large customer relationships and engage in all major growth opportunities.