You are developing marketing strategies and messaging for our Lumber and Building Material channel, bringing our award winning brand, CAMO, to our network of partners and end consumers. While aligning with our global brand strategy, you will develop promotional assets and experiences to build brand awareness and increase adoption of our newly launched products, which will support our aggressive revenue growth.
You are a vital member of our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative, brand-driven, global employee-owned company. You are challenged to grow, expected to challenge others, and are part of something much bigger than yourself. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
As the CAMO Brand Marketing Manager, you will lead the development of and drive the strategic and tactical marketing initiatives needed to achieve our customer-centered company, and brand growth plans across our distribution and dealer channels. This role will find you casting vision and overseeing all channel-related projects, promotions, and content. It will include building a detailed marketing calendar, creating social, digital, retail, and print marketing materials, coordinating trade show and event efforts, supporting our Destination Dealer program, and constantly communicating with our channel teams.
You will also lead all marketing efforts associated with CAMO NPD projects from ideation to development to launch, including developing packaging, sales, and training materials to executing product launches for all audiences. By influencing your peers, customers, and vendors, you will help us to align the CAMO brand with strategic partners and gain market share with our innovative brands.
- Align with our purpose, 8 character traits, and cornerstones.
- Ability to develop channel-specific marketing pieces that deliver our unique brand story and build a community of loyal users.
- Have experience with selling teams, creative teams, and field marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the Brand Marketing Director to create business strategies and revenue plans for distribution channel initiatives.
- Understand emerging selling trends and cycles.
- Enjoy solving complex problems and identifying customer needs.
- Manage reporting and analyses of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Be skilled at launching new brands and products.
- Create a process to form consistent voice of the consumer that is relevant to our brands and products.
- Build strategies to execute rebranding of legacy products.
- Ability to perform at both a strategic and hands-on tactical level.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with a high attention to detail. Able to work under pressure, prioritize well, and deliver on commitments with little direction.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Strong collaborator, able to unite multiple stakeholders to develop a comprehensive approach and process.
- Flexible, with the ability to quickly adapt and re-prioritize in a continuously changing working environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take charge, create urgency, inspire others, while creating an environment of energy, fun, and continuous improvement.
- Strong proven performance in product marketing.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably with a national brand.
- Be hungry. Competitive. Possessing a never quit spirit.
- Sense of humor and love of snacks.
We are an employee-owned company and a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 70 years. We have a storied history of innovation, which many say is in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we constantly ask the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our core brands of CAMO, PRO-FIT, and STINGER are the “asked for brands” in their respective segments, and can be found at the finest names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence.
Our brand users are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands, and just like us, are business owners. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs, and depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done.
Our company's reason for existing
Whether supporting our customers, suppliers, employee-owners and their families or the communities in which we live and work, our purpose is simple; inspire whoever we engage with to help them become better. Better people, families, businesses, and ultimately leave better the communities in which we live in. We get this is a moonshot reason for existing. Yet it is one we are committed to.
Our culture is characterized as
- Servant focused.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits, and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people, our customers, and our communities.
So, if this is an assignment, culture, brands, and industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.