You have the opportunity to lead and develop a group of Home Center stores, driving market recognition and sales volume for our innovative products and brands: CAMO, STINGER, and PRO-FIT.
You are a vital member of our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative, brand-driven, global employee-owned company. You are challenged to grow, expected to challenge others, and are part of something much bigger than yourself. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
As a key member of our Home Center channel team, you will build relationships and monitor product appearance and performance in our stores. This will include merchandising, product demonstrations, and account management. Our key to growth in this channel is exceptional service, which you will help to provide as our front line eyes, ears, and hands.
More specifically, you will also support store level activities such as contractor events, quote follow-up, and ad-hoc sales activities focused towards the contractor at the store.
- Align with our purpose, 8 character traits, and cornerstones.
- Equally comfortable workings with contractors as you are with store managers.
- Able to develop key relationships with store managers, MET supervisors, and Pro Desk associates.
- Evidence of continuing leadership, self-development.
- Strong organization and reporting skills.
- Fast learner, comfortable discerning importance of issues and escalating if necessary.
- Able to support product development teams with market perspective.
- Comfortable being in the field and on the road every day.
- Able to diligently visit multiple stores a day, involving some heavy lifting and use of ladders.
- Store service or sales background preferred.
- Hungry. Competitive. Possessing a never quit spirit.
We are an employee-owned company and a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 60 years. We have a storied history of innovation, which many say is in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we constantly ask the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our core brands of CAMO, PRO-FIT, and STINGER are the “asked for brands” in their respective segments, and can be found at the finest names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence.
Our brand users are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands, and just like us, are business owners. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done.
Our company's reason for existing
Whether supporting our customers, suppliers, employee-owners and their families or the communities in which we live and work, our purpose is simple; inspire whoever we engage with to help them become better. Better people, families, businesses, and ultimately leave better the communities in which we live in. We get this is a moonshot reason for existing. Yet it is one we are committed to.
Our culture is characterized as
- Servant focused.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people, our customers and our communities.
So, if this is an assignment, culture, brands, and an industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.