You are a key member of the business technology team of our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative brand-driven global employee-owned company. You are challenged to grow while challenging others, finding great enjoyment in what you do and are a significant part of something much bigger than you. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
Are an employee-owned company that has been a proud part of the American building materials industry for over 50 years. With a storied history of innovation, some say it’s in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we are constantly asking the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
The users of our products are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done. And they are business owners, like us. They purchase our products through some of the finest household names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence.
Whether our brands are offered by someone national in scope or a single location staple of a local community, or counted on by a small business owner in their trade, we consider it a privilege that one of our three proprietary brands, CAMO, Pro-Fit and STINGER, are part of their story.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people and our customers and our communities.
To help create our future though the development and support of internally developed applications, web development, API’s as well as participate in the development of our data architecture.
So, what does this require of you? You must be:
- Ready to contribute fresh, new ideas and demonstrate a commitment to ongoing learning
- Able to design, develop, maintain, document, test, and implement application solutions.
- Skilled in creating and maintaining web applications using HTML/CSS/Bootstrap.
- Comfortable developing, integrating, and maintaining various API connections.
- Willing to work with management to define and establish processes, templates, and standards related to software development and to continually improve the quality of the process.
- An accomplished builder.
- Aspiring to the 8.
- An outstanding teacher, leader, and communicator.
- Hungry and competitive, possessing a never quit spirit.
- Possess 5+ years experience as a developer.
- Expertise in the G Suite experience
- Great logical and analytical skills.
- Experienced in writing efficient code, optimizing performance and debugging issues.
- Ability to rapidly acquire new skills and to work with new technologies.
- Desire to consistently provide high levels of quality and productivity.
- Resonate with our servant-based culture.
- Values both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.